Microsoft Office 2019 Standard Open License
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- â?Processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core
- â?Memory: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- â?Hard disk: 4.0 GB of available disk space
- â?Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- â?Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
- â?Operating Sys: Windows 10, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2019
- â?Other For Windows:
- - Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- - A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10.
- - Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- - Cloud file management features require OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
- - Microsoft account or Microsoft organizational account required for license assignment.
No customer reviews for the moment.